The majority of our pest control company’s calls are the result of an interior infestation to a facility. To resolve the problem, our technicians employ cutting-edge pest management techniques that are both environmentally friendly and human-safe. We rely on a combination of experience, information, ongoing training, and high-quality equipment to be successful. We can eliminate pests with minimal disruption to your operation if we use the right tools and techniques.
Not all pest problems occur within buildings. Many measures can be taken on a building’s exterior to end or prevent pest infestations. Whether you’ve discovered a swarm of ants, a swarm of bees, or termite damage, our team can assist you. A thorough inspection of the site will enable us to develop an effective pest management system that will protect the structure and grounds of your building.
Pests of various kinds can wreak havoc on Illinois businesses and organizations. Core Pest Control fights them all to ensure that your operations are not disrupted by pests. We provide pest control services for bees, ants, carpet beetles, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, flies, pillbugs, earwigs, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, rodents, and other insects.
Commercial Pests That Are Common in Illinois Preyon Pest Control can provide an estimate for the cost of commercial pest control in Chicago by calling (708) 232-7703. Our local pest control experts will work hard to quickly resolve the problem you’re having by employing safe and effective pest control methods. Thank you for thinking of us for your pest control needs.
Pests that are common in Illinois – Chicago Pest Management
Illinois is home to a variety of pests that make their way into homes. Please contact us if you notice any information or signs of pests, such as carcasses, droppings, nibbled cardboard, or even pests themselves. We remove and exterminate all pests, including common pests in Illinois such as:
- Ants – There are several types of Illinois ants that can cause damage to property and health. Red ants, black ants, southern fire ants, harvester ants, and carpenter ants are among them.
- Bees – The majority of bees in southern Illinois are Africanized, which are dangerous to humans, livestock, and pets. If you come across a nest or a swarm, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Carpet Beetles – Although carpet beetles do not bite or sting, they can cause dermatitis if they come into contact with human skin. They can also contaminate food, such as pet food, seeds, grains, spices, chips, and other items.
- Cockroaches – All types of cockroaches spread disease and are a common cause of asthma. They are known to contaminate all types of foods and to cause psychological distress.
- Silverfish – Although silverfish do not bite, sting, or cause direct harm to pets or people, they will eat starchy foods, clothing, wallpaper, books, and other starchy materials. If you suspect an infestation, please contact us for proper identification and removal.
- Spiders – In Illinois, the brown recluse and black widow spiders are both common. They can both become aggressive if they are disturbed, resulting in dangerous bites. Don’t try to trap spiders on your own because you might get bitten.
- Flies – House flies have the ability to contaminate food and spread disease. A professional pest control team should be called in to remove excessive flies from a home. Please contact us if you require proper fly control services.
- Pillbugs – Pillbugs, also known as sow bugs or roly-poly bugs, are commonly found in areas with standing water or rotting plants. They may eat away at gardens, but if discovered inside, they are frequently an indication of a water leak.
- Earwigs – In their natural outdoor habitat, earwigs are beneficial because they help control other insect populations. If these creepy-looking bugs are discovered inside, contact a local pest control company to ensure your home is safe from them.
- Mosquitoes – Although controlling mosquitoes is difficult, there are steps we can take to reduce the population of these disease-carrying, biting insects. To learn more, contact our IL pest control team.
- Ticks are biters that feed on mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians. The brown dog tick and the Rocky Mountain wood tick are both common IL ticks that can cause Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
Pest Control for Buildings
Preyon Pest Control is a locally owned and operated commercial and residential pest exterminator providing service to Chicago and the surrounding Illinois towns for building pest control. Our skilled technicians provide superior pest control services to rid homes and businesses of ants, bees, termites, spiders, and other unwanted visitors. We use highly targeted pest control methods and environmentally friendly chemicals that are safe for both humans and pets to achieve the best results. We understand how disruptive a pest infestation in a home or business can be, which is why we strive to provide fast and effective pest control in Chicago and the surrounding IL communities. If you’ve seen pests or signs of pests, such as scorpions, house flies, ticks, or cockroaches, don’t hesitate to contact our IL pest control team for a free estimate. Our local pest removal experts are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Preyon Pest Control is committed to providing safe and effective pest control in Chicago and the surrounding area. As your local pest control experts, you can rely on us to act quickly to identify the root cause of an infestation and put a strong plan in place to eliminate it. It is critical that you contact our pest control company as soon as you suspect an infestation has begun. The longer you wait, the worse the situation will become. Pests can cause structural damage, spoil food, cause health problems, and ultimately create an unpleasant or unsafe living or working environment. Call Preyon Pest Control at (708) 232-7703 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn more about our IL exterminator services or to get an estimate for pest control in Chicago or the surrounding Illinois towns.
Building with Pests infestation
A pest infestation in a business facility, regardless of the type of operation, can cause major problems. Because pests can cause health problems, damage facility property, contaminate goods, and even cause a psychological reaction, the types of businesses that pests can affect are virtually limitless. Call Preyon Pest Control right away if you own a business and need fast and effective commercial pest control in Chicago or the surrounding Illinois communities. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide emergency pest control services and program to limit downtime and damage to your bottom line.
Using Pesticides in Buildings
The term “pest” has a variety of meanings, which makes the terms “pesticide” and “pest control” service difficult to use disinfection effectively. There is a strong chance that you will experience a health effect if you are exposed to a pesticide. However, the chance depends on many factors, including the type of pesticide you are exposed to, the service chemicals present in the product, as well as how much and how often you are exposed.
One of the most important steps in using pesticides is to follow all pesticide regulations and restrictions that are in place.
If you ever use foggers, bombs, or illegal disinfection pesticides such as Chinese or Roach Chalk, Tres Pasitos, or Tempo, you should know that they can lead to criminal charges. People should be aware of these chemicals, which are harmful and can easily end up in places where people cook, eat, and play.
When not using pesticides that do not have a manufacturer’s label, avoid misuse and misuse of pesticides.
The development of tumors from long-term air exposure to pesticides.
- irritation in the eyes, throat, and nose
- temporarily debilitating headaches
- feeling light-headed
- unusual difficulty breathing
- Over the long term, people who are exposed to pesticides on a daily basis are at an increased risk of developing cancer and other serious health problems.
Office and Building – Pest Control and Extermination Services
To prevent the rise of pests, such as mice, rats, and roaches, building owners, homeowners, and managers must ensure that their properties are free of pest infestation. An appropriate way to control pests is to hire a licensed pest professional who will safely handle the pests, to have proper waste storage, and to make repairs to holes and cracks in walls and floors.
While conventional approaches, such as spraying of chemical pesticides, don’t reach the root of the pest problem, methods such as preventing pest infestation in the first place do. More effective and better alternatives are known as integrated pest management (IPM), which takes a more thorough approach and fixes the causes of pest problems, maintains building conditions, and saves time and money in the long run.
Preyon Pest Control works with all types of businesses and organizations in Chicago and the surrounding areas that require pest or rodent extermination. Schools, restaurants, retail shops, grocery stores, hotels, motels, office buildings, medical facilities, manufacturing plants, food processing centers, and industrial facilities all fall under this category. Our commercial pest control team in the Chicago area works quickly to minimize downtime, structural damage, product issues, and health concerns.